Date: 6/1/18 4:20 am
From: Sharon Turner <sharxxturner...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Brown hrashers Danby
I have seen two brown thrashers feeding on seed on the ground earlier this season. We no longer put seed on the ground. I have seen one brown thrasher feeding on the last of my suet cakes that we take in every night and then flying off with a hunk of suet. I hope when the suet cake is done for the season we might see young brown thrashers. They are lovely and interesting to watch.

Other birds earlier this season at the feeder include a beautiful male indigo bunting in the bright sunlight, rose breasted grosbeaks, white crowned and white throated sparrows, and chipping sparrows.

Sharon Turner
<sharxxturner...>

"Don't cry because its over.
Smile because it happened."