Date: 5/31/18 3:29 pm
From: Charles Desilets <csdesilets...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Ash-throated FC still at the Fill with 2 Eastern Kinbirds
All,

I got to the Fill at noon after a dental app't to look for the ATFC which I
missed yesterday. I went to the House Wren snag and found it singing away
in a tree just to left of the snag. Failing to find the ATFC after some
time, I went over to the south end of the main pond, but no luck. I started
back across the field to the wren snag area and was surprised to see an
Eastern Kingbird sitting on a bare branch in the middle of the field. After
admiring the EAKI, I then saw the ATFC flying onto a green and white post
just to the rear of the EAKI. Having left my camera at home, I tried to get
closer for a smartphone photo. The bird took off and went towards the snag.
I followed and re-found not 1, but 2 EAKI's perched on adjacent poles next
to the trail. The AFTC then flew into a tree more to the left of the snag.
After trying to get ID photos, I left about 1:15 very happy.

Charles Desilets

Mukilteo