Date: 5/31/18 2:53 pm
From: Christopher Hayward <p_t_nymph...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Coastal Gulls 5/31/18
Hi Folks,
I began the day checking riparian areas at Water Lane in Pescadero and Gazos Creek from the Cloverdale Intersection down to Hwy. 1. nothing unusual to report at either local. I then checked gull flocks from Gazos back up to San Gregorio. At Gazos there was a very bleached almost pure white Glaucous-winged Gull. I noted Bonaparte's Gulls at four different locations , 2 at Gazos , 2 in the lagoon at Pescadero Creek , 1 in the north pond at Pescadero and 6 in the gull flock at San Gregorio State Beach. At San Gregorio there were 2 Adult Heermann's Gulls.

Chris Hayward
Half Moon Bay

Join us on Facebook!