Date: 5/30/18 2:51 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Audubon takes action on the attacks on Migratory Bird Act
Perhaps Suzanne is right. The suit may be a good thing. But it also may be
unwise, and may be unnecessary. Some, like Suzanne, feel the MBTA is 'under
attack'. While many others (and ardent birders and conservationists among
them) believe it is clearly not. So OK. We can agree to disagree. But as we
discuss the MBTA and what courses of action are in the best interest of the
birds that we love, what isn't acceptable is that we pillory those who hold
opposing viewpoints. Dave Gibson Chesapeake, VA

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 9:38 AM, Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>
wrote:

> *YES!!!! *
>
> https://www.audubon.org/news/were-suing-federal-government-protect-birds
>
> --
> Suzanne M. Sullivan
> Wilmington, MA
> <swampy435...>
>
> "The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and
> the ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those
> who's only vision is of themselves. “ SMB
>
> Be the Voice of the River
> http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!