Date: 5/30/18 10:36 am
From: Thomas Berriman <blackpoll...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Victory railbed
Jared Keys and I birded the Victory Basin, west side of River road from
Damon's Crossing to Pipeline West on the old railbed, bushwhacking a large
section of that route. We might have hiked approximately 8 miles round trip
(walking back on the River Road) Large amounts of Canada, Magnolia, American
Redstart, & Nashville as well as tons of Alder Flycatchers, Yellow-bellied
Flycatchers. Surprise bird was a Saw Whet Owl tooting during the morning
hours. Checklist below:

https://ebird.org/vt/view/checklist/S46158639

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.

Tom Berriman

802-626-9071

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackpoll1/>