Date: 5/29/18 5:04 pm
From: Katharine Mills <gkmills...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Maine Breeding Bird Atlas
Hi Massbirders,

     I am posting this with the permission of the moderator.  The
birders in the state of Maine are starting a 5 year Breeding Bird Atlas
from 2018 to 2022. I heard about this from John Liller.  He has taken
blocks where he vacations in the summer.  I have also contacted the
regional coordinator where we have family property in northern ME. They
are really glad for me to take some blocks and help them out.

      If any of you are interested in helping out, here is the link.
http://www.maine.gov/ifw/fish-wildlife/maine-bird-atlas/index.html

       I am sure that Maine does not have the density of birders that
we have in MA and would appreciate any help that we can give them.

Good Birding!

Kathy Mills

Holden MA

Join us on Facebook!