Date: 5/29/18 3:09 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fw: MOWA (aka Mourning Warbler) Song
Everyone,

Pretty much every time a Mourning Warbler is reported I get a reminder like the one below asking if anyone got any recordings of the bird's song. It would be great if anyone who gets a Mourning Warbler could take a moment to try to catch a recording and pass it along to Jay. A cell-phone recording is sufficient. Please try to help.

Thanks!

Roy

Roy Harvey
CTBirds Admin/Moderator