Date: 5/29/18 2:35 pm
From: Alison Newberry <alison_newberry...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Fw: Montrose Beach
Good news about the inflatable water park at Montrose!
Alison NewberryCook County

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Sarrafian, Raffi <raffi.sarrafian...>Cc: Zilinski, Dana <dana.zilinski...>; Breitenbach, Cathy <cathy.breitenbach...>; Levar, Patrick <patrick.levar...>Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 4:30:33 PM CDTSubject: Montrose Beach

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the proposed water park at Montrose Beach and your continued support for Montrose Beach.  The beach, dune, and bird sanctuary are very special places in our city and are important to the quality of life in Chicago.  While we always strive to introduce new ideas and opportunities to enhance our concession program, we also aim to balance all interests in this endeavor.  Accordingly, I would like to inform you that effective immediately, and going forward, the Park District will no longer consider an inflatable water park at Montrose Beach.

Thank you again for your important feedback,

Raffi Sarrafian

Chief Administrative Officer

Chicago Park District

Posted by: Alison Newberry <alison_newberry...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)