Date: 5/29/18 12:06 pm
From: Floyd, Chris <chrisf...>
Subject: FW: [MASSBIRD] RE: Very Likely Bicknell's Thrush at Mt. Auburn, 5/28/18
Hi Massbirders,

Well, analyzing Gray-cheeked/Bicknell’s song structure has studied complexities I was not aware of. I forward with his okay analysis by Sean Williams that puts the songs I recorded into the Gray-cheeked category. I am still sorting out for myself the paper (deleted from this forward) that is the basis of Sean’s analysis.

Chris Floyd
Lexington
<chrisf...>