Date: 5/29/18 10:15 am
From: <cotingas...>
Subject: [obol] Re: jays in Burns
Alan

They are quite common now in Burns and Hines and scattered around the county in low numbers. We had 40 on the Burns CBC, mostly in town. We have up to 4 at a time feeding on peanuts in backyard near cemetery. And the are nesting at the end of the street this year.

Rick Vetter

Sent from my iPad

541-589-2230
<Cotingas...>

“Even the worst handwritten field notes are better than the best memory or technology“ - Sergej Postupalsky