Date: 5/29/18 9:59 am
From: Eduardo del Solar <delsolar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Re: Piping plover, Southie
Went for my swim at the L Street bath house and saw the Audubon folks were here and fenced the area. Good news, there is one egg already!! Bad news is the Plover laid the egg in nest outside the very large enclosure. Called the Audubon folks and gave them the good/bad news. Now, if only the rats don't get the eggs.

Sent from my BLU smartphone deviceOn May 26, 2018 12:11 PM, Eduardo del Solar <delsolar...> wrote:

> Just as I was about to go for my swim at the L Street bath house in South Boston, a piping plover was frantically calling me to step away from nest he is building to attract females. This would be a first as far as I know to have piping plover nesting here. Will update if activity continues.
>
> Eduardo del Solar
> <Delsolar...>
> Boston, ma
>
> Sent from my BLU smartphone device