Date: 5/29/18 9:26 am
From: Andrew Reago <andrew.reago...>
Subject: Re: BBWD - Nash Pond. Scott City - More photos from 5/25/18
Could they have gone off somewhere to breed? Hmm.
We wanted to share an album we put together of the 29 BBWD that were
present when we visited on 5/25/18:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/albums/72157696813941724 [1]

Remember to copy and paste the link in your browser if it doesn't work
for you. Enjoy!
We also have video footage of them, if anyone is interested
Andy Reago
St. Louis MO
<andrew.reago...>