Date: 5/28/18 5:33 pm
From: Russ Namitz <namitzr...>
Subject: [obol] FWD: Jackson Co LAWRENCE’S GOLDFINCH
FYI.

******************************

Hard to believe, but I have another goldfinch! This time it's not in my yard, it's at Cantrall-Buckley Park. When you drive into the park, the first parking area on the right, there are two tall pine trees to the left, right next to a sign and some butterfly habitat. He, a beautiful adult male, was up in those trees. Hanging out with some LEGF and an Audubon's YRWA. He flew away before I could get my camera on him. I'm still stalking him, but I'm not sure where he went! That's two years in a row that I have seen one in Ruch.

Anne Goff

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!