Date: 5/28/18 5:09 pm
From: LeJay Graffious <lejaygraffious...>
Subject: Old Hemlock, Preston County
On Sunday we have the first banding day of summer Monitoring Avian
Productivity and Survivorship (MAPS) program. We caught 19 birds in the
mist nets. Three birders were recaptures from the 2016 season and one from
last year. Thanks for the support from Mike and Ruth Bergen, and Lee Miller
helping with the station. You may be interested in some birding activities
open to the public at Old Hemlock. Check our events on
http://oldhemlock.org/news/calendar/

LeJay Graffious
Bruceton Mills, WV

Old Hemlock MAPS
May 27, 2018
5:25 AM
Banding
360 minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments:

2 Red-eyed Vireo
3 Wood Thrush -- One WOTH banded 2016 & one in 2017
2 Ovenbird
2 Common Yellowthroat
2 Hooded Warbler -- One male banded here in 2016
1 Black-throated Green Warbler
3 Eastern Towhee
3 Northern Cardinal -- One male banded here in 2016
1 Indigo Bunting

Number of Taxa: 9

Join us on Facebook!