Date: 5/28/18 12:36 pm
From: Ralph Amodei via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Common Ravens - East Haven
5/28 - Monday and Happy Memorial Day. 3:20 pm Three Common Ravens circling overhead condo witha Fish Crow. Ravens were calling and so was the crow. I have never seen this behavior northree Ravens circling at once. Also some unusual bird behavior my White Breasted Nuthatches andone Downy Woodpecker will actually go to the ground to look for the black oiled sunflower. Realcool to see a nuthatch go to ground to feed. Another note from 5 am this morning 3 Catbirds frolickingand one was mimicking a blue jay and another call I couldn't figure out. They do sing very nice.
Ralph Amodei
East Haven