Date: 5/28/18 11:07 am
From: Josée Rousseau <josee.rousseau...>
Subject: [obol] Bioblitz Corvallis 2018
Please join us for the *Bioblitz Corvallis 2018*; a family-friendly, free,
event!

All bird species observed in the Willamette Park, in Corvallis, on June 3
will be tallied with other species of plants, insects, etc. Our goal is to
record all the living species present in the park!

Birds can be recorded using two ways:
1) Taking a photo of a bird and loading it in *iNaturalist *under the project
"Bioblitz Corvallis 2018".
2) Submitting *ebird* checklists: all ebird checklists completed within the
park on June 3rd will be considered.

There will also be a *bird banding demonstration* between 7 am and 10 am.
Please reply to me if you are interested in attending. Depending on the
number of registrations (which is open to all ages but limited in numbers),
we may divide the period into 1 or 2 demonstrations.