Date: 5/28/18 10:08 am
From: SequoiaAudubon Society via Groups.Io <sequoia_audubon_society=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [pen-bird] SAS: Burleigh Murray SP; Sat June 2; 8:00am - 11:00am
Burleigh Murray State ParkSaturday, June 2, 8:00 am-11:00Burleigh Murray State Park hosts a wonderful trail through lush riparian, with patches of scrub and eucalyptus groves. The site has many breeders that are uncommon elsewhere in the county, including Western Wood-Pewee, Olive-sided Flycatcher, and MacGillivray's Warbler. It also has great potential for wandering eastern songbirds that tend to show up late in spring. We'll do a lot of listening, enjoying the early morning chorus of our local songbirds. Expect about 2 miles of walking in total. There are bathrooms on site. Directions: Burleigh Murray State Park is located on Higgins-Purisima Road in Half Moon Bay. From Hwy One, the park is about 1.5 miles east on Higgins-Purisima Road, on the left side. Leader: Donna Pomeroy Contact: <dpom...>
View this event on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/229031744308268/
Learn more & join us at:
www.sequoia-audubon.org
www.facebook.com/SequoiaAudubon

SAS is currently seeking volunteers; for info:
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/volunteer.html

Join us on Facebook!