Date: 5/27/18 11:26 am
From: Jeff Bilsky <jbilsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Daniel Wright Woods Forest Preserve, Lake, Illinois, US
After a fun morning at Rollins Savannah and some other spots with the Lake
Cook Audubon group, Rena Cohen suggested I check out Dan Wright woods. Glad
I did. This is a great spot that I will definitely be exploring further. In
my short time I located a singing HOODED WARBLER, a pair of ACADIAN
FLYCATCHERS, and two YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOOS. The Cuckoos were heard much
more often than seen, so I wasn't able to get a photo, but I did get a
great look as one flew over me, high up in the canopy. Good birding!

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46070239

Daniel Wright Woods Forest Preserve, Lake, Illinois, US
May 27, 2018 10:24 AM - 11:35 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.48 mile(s)
15 species