Date: 5/26/18 7:32 pm
From: Jeremy Davis <davisjp23...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] I Have Returned
Great to see Jeff back. Looking forward to some stories now!

Jeremy
Kenmore, WA

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2018, at 7:13 PM, Patricia Quyle Grainger <paq...><mailto:<paq...>> wrote:

Welcome back, Jeff! We’ve missed you on Tweeters and seeing you around PT! Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Pat & Dave Grainger

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2018, at 6:25 PM, <mcallisters4...><mailto:<mcallisters4...>> <mcallisters4...><mailto:<mcallisters4...>> wrote:

Good. I want more fish stories, maybe a lizard or butterfly story. Birds would be O.K. too.

Kelly McAllister