Date: 5/26/18 7:08 pm
From: Kathy and Mark Haas <kathyhaas...>
Subject: Western Kingbirds in Scott County
Today I found two WEKI at the Burger King in Sikeston (I-55 exit 67). One
perched on the wires and one on a nest atop a utility pole. When I checked
here earlier in the month, there was only one bird and no nest. Perhaps the
male arrived first and was waiting on the female. This is the third year
they have been seen at this site, with the nest located on the same pole
each time. This may be the eastern-most nesting record in MO.

Mark Haas

Jackson, MO

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html
ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock