Date: 5/26/18 6:03 am
From: jrhough1--- via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] East Rock Kentucky -YES
The bird sang consistently from 7:00-8:00 when I left. It sat up and showed well on one occasion allowing everyone to see it. I had another brief, but close look later.
The bird is best listened for from the stone bridge. The bird is remaining faithful to the small valley south of this bridge but moves around and is generally difficult to see and requires patience.
Julian HoughNew Haven
Sent from my LG Phoenix 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone