Date: 5/25/18 11:13 pm
From: Anne O. <harelde...>
Subject: [Tweeters] FOY Common Nighthawk (Monroe)
I heard a Common Nighthawk calling around 8:30 PM tonight. I spotted it flying high above my backyard, southwest of Monroe in Snohomish County. It was roughly heading south towards the King County line in its erratic flight when I lost sight of it. I have been spending time in my backyard almost every evening this month and it is the first one I have seen or heard. I moved here less than a year ago and I don't know how common they are in this area, but it is a species I have a particular fondness for and I was thrilled to see it.

Anne Outlaw, Monroe (WA)