Date: 5/25/18 7:13 pm
From: Sean Williams <seanbirder...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Kite watching
Hello all,

Today Blair Nikula and I watched for kites from Bearberry Hill in Truro.
Within the first hour of our vigil, an adult Mississippi Kite flew past us,
not very far away. The bird continued north to Provincetown, where Peter
Trimble was able to pick it up. Photos and details here-
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46023152

Similar winds will blow tomorrow, and so the kite potential remains high.
For anyone interested in observing this individual or others, you might try
scoping from the Province Lands Visitor Center in Provincetown, Pilgrim
Heights, or even Bearberry Hill in Truro. Any time between 10 am through 4
pm can be good.

Good kiting,
Sean

--