Date: 5/24/18 6:04 am
From: Nancy Landry <nlandry5...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Lawrence’s Warbler, yes
Birders

I had the Lawrence’s Warbler this morning around 7:10am on the west side of the road on Georgetown rd.

I managed to get one photo of the bird with my point and shoot camera where you can just see a bit of the black chin. Will be uploading that photo my eBird report.

101–115 Georgetown Rd, West Newbury US-MA (42.7764,-70.9876)
May 24, 2018
7:11 AM
Stationary
21 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.6.5 Build 36

2 Mourning Dove
1 Gray Catbird
2 Cedar Waxwing
1 Ovenbird -- Heard
1 Lawrence's Warbler (hybrid) -- Continuing bird. Yellow warbler with blue wings, wing bars, black thru eye and black chin singing blue-wing song.
1 Common Yellowthroat -- Heard
1 Chestnut-sided Warbler
3 Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Number of Taxa: 8