Date: 5/23/18 9:19 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Westport Nesting Ravens
For years I have suspected that Common Ravens were nesting in Westport because of frequent sightings, especially at Sherwood and points east.At last,just by chance, I found a calling juvenile while
sitting at a stop light ( I always drive with my window cracked open a bit)and then found a nest when I went to investigate.I was able to get photos and was there when an adult flew in with food. Very exciting and rewarding to confirm this sighting in Westport.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone