Date: 5/22/18 7:40 am
From: Barbara Brosnan <bbrosnan...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Cerulean et al.
A pair of Cerulean Warblers, a Yellow-billed Cuckoo and a bevy of warblers
were among birds found by our team of John Chamberlain, Ian Worley, and I on
southern Snake Mountain Monday morning. Later in the day, John and I were
fortunate to see a Black Vulture, Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, and a Bald Eagle
perched beside its nest. John and I do our Birdathon in Weybridge only and
mostly by canoeing the Lemon Fair and Otter Creek as well as hiking Snake
Mountain and into farm fields. If anyone is interested in our list of 73
birds in this confined area, you can email me off list. We are just now
double checking our field list and doing a final tally.

Barbara Brosnan

Weybridge

Join us on Facebook!