Date: 5/18/18 2:08 pm
From: Doug Wentzel <djw105...>
Subject: May 23rd meeting, 6 to 7:30 pm at Millbrook Marsh -- Potluck!
Hi all,

The summer break is almost upon us, and we’ll have our last regular meeting of the season on Wednesday, May 23rd from 6 to 7:30 pm at Millbrook Marsh Nature Center Pavilion. Please bring a potluck item to share, water bottle (as a back up — it is a true “potluck”), eating/serving utensils — I’ll bring compostable plates and napkins. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Agenda
6:00 pm, set up food.
6:15 to 6:45 pm eat and enjoy company.
7:00 pm, conduct regular meeting / announcements / reading of the checklist
7:30 pm conclude.

best,
Doug

ps. Would be fun to demonstrate some new field technology — let me know if you are interested in a quick sharing of a recording device, new app, etc.

Doug Wentzel
Program Director & Naturalist

Shaver's Creek Environmental Center
The Pennsylvania State University