Date: 5/17/18 9:50 am
From: Dori Drachman <dori.drachman...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Nashville Warbler on Temple Mtn
Today, I heard and saw a Nashville Warbler on Temple Mountain. It was the
3rd time I'd seen it there in the last week or so. While not rare, I don't
see them very often.

In addition, there were the usuals: Common Yellowthroats, Chestnut-sided
Warblers, Eastern Towhees, Ovenbirds, Red-eyed Vireos, a Rose-breasted
Grosbeak, American Robins, and my FOY Indigo Bunting.
Last week, I saw a Prairie Warbler on 2 different occasions but couldn't
find it this week.

Dori Drachman
Peterborough