Date: 5/17/18 5:45 am
From: 'Ellen Morosoff Pemrick' <lnmp...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] FWD: Annual Fort Drum trip
This was posted to the NNY Birds Group recently, and I thought some of you
might be interested. I went on this trip a couple of years ago, and it was
excellent.

I'm just passing on the info, so please contact Jeff directly for more
details.

Ellen P.

16903;_ylc=X3oDMTJxazhiMGk5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQzMTIwMwRncnBzcElkAzE3M
DUwNjU3ODcEbXNnSWQDMTY5MDMEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTUyNjU0MzA3MA-->
Annual Fort Drum trip

On Saturday, 26 May I will be running my annual Fort Drum birding trip. This
is a 6-8 hour tour of the installation targeting many of the local
specialties, such as Red-headed Woodpecker, Sedge Wren, Golden-winged
Warbler, and Clay-colored and Henslow's Sparrows. I still have room for 6-8
people; f you are interested in the trip please contact me at
<jeffrey.s.bolsinger2.civ...>

Jeff Bolsinger
Canton, NY

Join us on Facebook!