Date: 5/16/18 7:17 pm
From: Jacob Wiese <jwiese66...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Nest identification (Not a Sighting)
I just recently put up a blue bird box and have been monitoring it to see what type of bird is using it. I see there is a nest inside but don't know what bird. The majority of the nest is made out of pine needles and is very deep. Which makes me think it's a Eastern Bluebird. I've attached pictures if anyone could help me identify the nest would be a great help. Thanks

Jake Wiese
Warren County

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone