Date: 5/16/18 7:11 pm
From: Susan Hedman <2winterwren...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Cape May Yard bird in Gloucester 5/16
Gloucester 01930, Essex, Massachusetts, US May 16, 2018 3:10 PM Protocol:
Incidental
Comments: Came home early from work to get the lawn mowed as it is
predicted to rain later this week. Upon arriving at home I heard warbler
song as I pulled in the driveway. There is large oak tree along the edge of
the property and I found a Cape May Warbler feeding amongst the recently
opened leaves. Woo hoo! Great yard bird.
6 species

Black-capped Chickadee (Poecile atricapillus) 2
Cape May Warbler (Setophaga tigrina) 1
Blackpoll Warbler (Setophaga striata) 1
Baltimore Oriole (Icterus galbula) 1
Red-winged Blackbird (Agelaius phoeniceus) 1
House Finch (Haemorhous mexicanus) 1

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45754004

Susan Hedman, Gloucester
"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." Frank Lloyd Wright

Join us on Facebook!