Date: 5/16/18 4:07 pm
From: Kurt Anderson <empidonax1...>
Subject: [birders] Birding near Detroit?
Hello,

I'm going to be attending a conference in Detroit May 19th-24th and was
looking to do some birding in the area, most likely the morning of May 20th
(this Sunday). I have some ideas where to go, but am interested in some
local company, since it is always more fun to go out with people who know a
particular area. If anyone is free and interested, you can contact me off
list at the email listed below.

Best,

Kurt

--