Date: 5/16/18 3:39 pm
From: Carolyn Johns via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] New Birds in my Yard
First time ever seen in my yard—Scarlet Tanager making a quick fly in to check out oranges on the side of my pole feeder.
Also yesterday, I had a rose-breasted Grosbeak at my regular feeder --- hung around a long time. What a delight!!

And just before the tanager, I saw a very bright blue bird on the “wrong” side of my porch feeder. It flew before I could ID it. I live just below Boston Post Road in Guilford. Any guesses????

All this and I didn’t even get wet...

Carolyn Johns
Guilford