Date: 5/16/18 3:02 pm
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Burroughs Field Trips
There are 3 Burrough's Audubon field-trips during the next week around
Kansas City. Many migrants are still around and we hope to find some
during the morning and evening walks. Stick around until dark this Friday
and listen to Chuck-will's-widows and Eastern Whip-poor-wills. Consider
yourself invited to all of them, the trips are open to everyone and we hope
to see at one or all of them!

Thursday May 17th – Mornings with Malcolm at Tomahawk Creek Park
Friday May 18th – Nightjars in Johnson County
Tuesday May 22nd – Mornings with Mark

Three additional trips scheduled in June before Burrough's field-trips take
a break during the summer months.

Sunday June 3rd – Dunn Ranch and Pawnee Prairie Natural Area
Saturday June 9th – Blue River Parkway Breeding Bird Census
Tuesday June 12th – Jerry Smith Park Breeding Bird Census

Details for these and all trips can be found on the field-trip webpage. An
overnight field-trip to Cheyenne Bottoms Wildlife Area, Quivira National
Wildlife Refuge, and central Kansas is being planned for early to middle
part of August. More details to come.

http://burroughs.org/its-free/field-trips-programs/

Would you like to be enter a drawing for Birding Books? If so, please take
a short survey. Even if you don't want one of the books, f you have ever
attended *or *ever consider attending a Burrough's Audubon field trip
please take the survey linked at the top of the previous webpage. We would
love your opinion to better determine where, when, and how to offer
field-trips in the future.

Sincerely,

Malcolm Gold
Burroughs Audubon Field-Trip Co-Chair with Mike Stoakes

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!