Date: 5/16/18 1:45 pm
From: '<bissbirds...>' <bissbirds...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Prothonotary Warbler Lake County
At 1 pm this afternoon there was a sining Prothonotary at Wadsworth Wetlands, among 21 species of Warblers. The Prothonotary was along the trail close to the entrance, at the first place you come to water while walking the trail. There is also a hummingbird nest high up in the second tree from the lot,walking towards the overlook. I also heard a Titmouse several times, but never saw it. The 2 baby cranes in our yard are still looking healthy. They ate a lot of worms which were easy to get after the rain. Richard BissLake county

Join us on Facebook!