Date: 5/16/18 12:52 pm
From: <naomi_kestrel...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Destination this week

Hi, All,

Susan B, and Zach S-W have had a fairly large and varied wave of warblers at the Pine Bush Preserve's Karner Barrens East (Yellow?) trail this and yesterday morning respectively. It's worth a try as successive migrant warbler waves are likely. Meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Preserve's parking lot off the traffic light at Rt. 155 and Old State Rd. Be prepared for ticks which have been common in past Springs. Hope to see you there if my periodic episodes of gastro-intestinal problems doesn't return. If I should be delayed or don't show, please start without me as I'm never sure I'll be malady free on any given morning.

Bill Lee

Join us on Facebook!