Date: 5/16/18 10:38 am
From: Harriet Hillis Jansma <hjansma...>
Subject: Re: Carolina Wrens
We have had one group of three fledge late last week somewhere near our house, and as usual they practiced their flying, with the parent birds instructing them constantly, in a protected area between our house and garage, where they "fly" from the stone floor to a chair seat, then to a table top, then into a stone wall covered in vines, where they find things to eat. It is a delightful scene to see and hear.

Harriet Jansma

south side of Mount Sequoyah, Fayetteville