Date: 5/16/18 10:35 am
From: Richard Garrigus <rgarrigus...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Golden-winged Warbler (GWWA) and 16 other warblers Hinckley Park, South Portland
I raced home to get the word out on a GWWA seen at precisely 12:52 pm at
Hinckley only to find out I wasn't the first to see it today! Oh well,
still getting the word out. It was seen up high in the young oaks on the
path that leads to the far end of the park through the utility cut. That
path veers right into the trees before coming out again into the last
meadow. The GWWA was on the right hand side halfway between the utility cut
and the meadow.

Rose-breasted Grosbeak male singing, Willow Flycatcher, Bay-breasted
Warbler among some of the other highlights.

I'll be posting info to eBird later.

Phenomenal day today!

Richard Garrigus