Date: 5/16/18 9:56 am
From: dianemarie yates <maribird...>
Subject: Re: Carolina Wrens
Strange thing, I wasn’t seeing or hearing any CARW all spring and the latter half of winter—for the first time. Just a couple days ago I started hearing them again, and came across a nest on the back porch—tilted sideways in an old hanging basket liner on a container against the wall. 1st just one egg, then yesterday 5. In late afternoon the sitting bird spooked and flew at my face!