Date: 5/16/18 8:45 am
From: Michael DiGiorgio via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Becoming a bird artist talk
Tomorrow evening ( May 17 ) I'm giving a talk for the Killingworth Lands Conservation Trust at 7:00PM. The talk will cover becoming a bird artist, and show the evolution of my journey from a small nerdy boy who painted birds to a nerdy adult who is making a career of bird illustration. The Killingworth Volunteer Fire House is on Route 81 north of the small traffic circle, on the right just past the gas station and Town Hall. Parking is on the side and back of the building, with the meeting room entrance at the rear. I will have my prints for sale as well. Please stop by!
Michael DiGiorgio
154 Princess Drive
Madison, CT 06443
203-421 5848