Date: 5/16/18 7:12 am
From: Sebastian <sebastianpatti...>
Subject: Re: Red Slough Bird Survey - May 15
David always seems to WEASEL his way into my heart with his tales . . . no BADGERING in any way . . . always finds a way to

FERRET his way to my "funny bone," as well!!!!

There OTTER be a law against posting silly messages like this!

P.S. . . . there is an "I" in MUSTELID!!!

😊

<sebastianpatti...>
Sebastian T. Patti
(Lincoln Park)
Chicago, ILLINOIS 60614-3354
PHONE: 312/325-9555 (o) 773/248-0570 (h)
CELL: 773/304-7488