Date: 5/16/18 5:06 am
From: Ingrid Arlton <arltonie...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] NHBC field trip, Saturday May 26, 2018
The Northern Hills Bird Club will be conducting a half day field trip on the grounds of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial and surrounding trails. We'll meet at the main entrance in front of the bathrooms at 6:45 AM on Saturday, May 26, 2018.
Parking is available in the Mount Rushmore National Memorial parking lot for a fee. The fee structure has changed: $10.00 for an annual parking pass or a $5.00 annual parking pass for those age 62 and older. There is no longer a separate daily fee.
The Blackberry Trailhead is accessed by walking across from the Mount Rushmore parking lot. We'll need to drive to the Wrinkled Rock area. There is free parking at the trailhead there.
Ingrid Arlton and Larry Putnam

Join us on Facebook!