Date: 5/15/18 3:24 pm
From: kent nelson <kentsnelson...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Ouray County
Hello, birders,
On a drive to Montrose today, I had a lone Common Golden-eye at the Rway Reservoir, a Lewis's Woodpecker a little N of the heron rookery on Highway 550, and a Black Phoebe and a pair of Gray Vireos at the Billy Creek Bridge. I talked to the ranger at Billy Creek, and he thought kids had knocked down the Dipper's nest under the bridge. There doesn't seem to be nest-building going on there now.
Yesterday I had my 44th feeder birder and 94th yard bird -- a Band-tailed Pigeon. I live about one block from the center of Ouray.
Good birding.
Kent NelsonOuray

Join us on Facebook!