Date: 5/15/18 2:56 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] eBird Checklist – Sherwood Island State Park, Fairfield County, Connecticut, US – Tue May 15, 2018 – 80 species
Westport- Sherwood Island SP- 18 warbler species, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher,Philadelphia Vireo,Gray-cheeked Thrush.
I did not have time to Bird the east or far west end of the park or Long Island Sound,nor the main pavilion area. We left just before the storm hit.I am sure we missed many birds but the areas we concentrated on were filled with birds and it was impossible to get on them all. This was probably one of the best warbler days we ever had in species and numbers of birds at Sherwood. My eBird list is below.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45711717

Tina Green
with AJ & Sue Hand, Bill Van Loan
Westport & Darien