Date: 5/15/18 1:36 pm
From: jay boll via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Prothonotary details
Jim,

There was a Prothonotary Warbler in Darien last spring for a period of
almost two weeks. It was seen at Selleck's Wood/Dunlap Lake which is
just across I95 from Goodwives Shopping Center in Darien.

The bird was well documented by several birders in eBird.

Jay Boll
Norwalk, CT

Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 12:37:03 -0400

From: James Hunter

To: CT Birds

Subject: [CT Birds] Prothonotary details

I just saw are report in e-bird about a prothonotary warbler in Darien
this

morning - seen high in tree and gps puts it in a shopping center with a

park near by. Any more details would be appreciated.

Jim Hunter

Blackrock, CT.

*J. Hunter*

WHS Forensics & AP Environmental Science

WHS Organic Garden Organizer/Garden Adviser

WHS Webmaster

Wilton CT. 06897

(203) 762-0381 x 6032

<hunterj...>