Date: 5/15/18 12:05 pm
From: zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Birding for the Atlas
I have found myself much more observant of bird behavior since starting the bird atlas project. Paying closer attention to possible nesting requires more patience, I have found. I am still wondering how to tell if those ground nesting grassland species actually have nests, since I don't think I have ever seen a bird such as a bobolink carrying food to its nest. I see lots of singing males, and sometimes females, but can't tell what is happening deep in the grass. Perhaps more time and patience is required!

Zellene