Date: 5/15/18 12:00 pm
From: newtja84 <newtja84...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Burrowing Owl Humboldt County
Got a report of a Burrowing Owl in Humboldt County south of Ottosen, near
Delaware Ave and 130th Street...apparently been there for a few days near a
hole....they sent pics it's a BUOW. I am leaving immediately for
verification.....will report back with news when I return...or will send
message via intercessor....

Jacob Newton
Ottosen, IA