Date: 5/15/18 11:34 am
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Whip-poor-will, Scarlet Tanager, Baltimore Oriole, House Wren Schuylkill Co
There were 2 Whip-poor-will's calling in a "chop-off" area, high on the mountain above Hidden Valley Golf Course.
A FOY Scarlet Tanager (male) flew into the trees & shrubs around the feeders this afternoon.A Baltimore Oriole (female)  came to the suet.  It's been a few days since I saw a Baltimore Oriole male.  The large flock of White-throated Sparrows left about a week ago but one showed up yesterday and was still here today.  The lone White-Crowned Sp. is also still here.A House Wren made an appearance at the box where the Tree Swallows have built a nest.  It didn't linger and I haven't heard it since this morning.

Good Birding,
Ann  M. Liebner
Wayne Twp. Schuylkill County

Join us on Facebook!