Date: 5/15/18 9:43 am
From: <feather...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Red Knot, Virgin Creek Beach
A flock of Sanderlings flew in early this morning around 6:45 AM. With
them was a single Red Knot in breeding plumage; when the Sanderlings landed
a second time, the Red Knot was no longer among them. I scouted the beaches
both south and north before coming upon the Sanderling flock again... still
no Red Knot. I do have photos but they have not been worked yet

Happy Birding,

Lisa Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)