Date: 5/15/18 8:30 am
From: Brenda Wright <coenbrenda...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Problems with attachments!
Greetings,
Over the last several days we can not attach photos or open photos on WSBN. To see our photos, use e-Bird because photos are attached with no problems. The photos we posted were of the Cattle Egret, near Nucla, White-winged Dove, and Rose-breasted Grosbeak in our yard.

E-Bird has so may wonderful bells and whistles it is making most all other birding resources obsolete. We are signed up for county alerts in western Colorado via e-Bird. Reason, most e-Birders do not report to WSBN. To keep informed, also use e-Bird.Coen

Join us on Facebook!